Piano and String Program
The main program of the festival. See more details throughout the website.
- Morning lessons for all young performers, every day.
- Schedule provided.
- Afternoons are dedicated to master classes, masters recital and chamber music (attendance obligatory).
- Musicians participating in rehearsals with orchestra are excused.
- Daily concerts at 9 PM, locations and logistics will be advertised a few months before the festival.
- Practice time is 2-3 hours per day.
We are a performance institute, the emphasis is on getting the experience of performing as much as possible and experiencing an array of outstanding professors from all over the world.
Youth Orchestra Program
We are initiating again this year a coaching program for a Youth Orchestra.
The participants will be coached by international conductors.
Participants of the youth orchestra will accompany the concerti that our young soloists are performing, play some regular orchestra repertory, audit master classes when free, and there would be opportunities to participate in making chamber music.
Accepted participants will get room and board, and play in extraordinary halls (please see “venues” in our website).
The tuition for participation in the youth orchestra is 900 Euro for participants from the EU (subsidized). For participants from outside the EU the tuition is 1000 Euro.
They will be expected to arrive July 28, and stay until August 23.They will have 2 days of vacation August 10-11.
Participants stay in a good Hotel in town . We will provide breakfast and dinner.
- Candidates to the Youth Orchestra program need to do the following by April 1st:
- Fill in the registration form on our website, writing the Subject field: Youth Orchestra
- Wire 50 Euro non-refundable application fee (instructions on the page)
- Send us a link to a good YouTube video(s)
- Send us a 6-line edited bio and photo
- Candidates will be notified if they are accepted by April 15th
- Payment of balance of tuition fee (850 or 950 Euro) by April 30th required to complete registration.
Although mainly a piano festival, we are also building a string and woodwind program.
We expect this year to have more than 200 participants, most of whom will play with one of our two orchestras, as this year will have two orchestras since some days we will need to play two separate performances in different venues.